Please read the following instructions carefully :
1. Fill the form with correct details. Incorrect and Inconsistant detail can lead to disqualification.
2. After filling the form there are two options available :
- Do Not Take the printout of the form, just take reference number and come to school counter with registration fees of ₹ 600. ( Payment Available from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM )
- Click on Pay Now in the end of Review Registration Screen and pay Rs.600 then you are good to go. (You don't need to come to the school counter post payment, just wait for next announcement)
3. Post registration you will recieve the confirmation message.
4. Registration will only be marked as success after payment is made successful.
5. If you had earlier tried to pay / register for the form, please check the same in Registration Status to avoid paying twice. School won't be responsible to refund the same in case of multiple payments.
6. Paying Online is compulsory as School Counter Does Not Accept Cash / DD / Cheque / Card or any other form.
7. Photo Uploaded should contain Date of Capture as per the norms from CBSE.
8. Forms submitted even without age criteria met may be declined during admission even after student is qualified.
Documents Required to be uploaded for admission :
KG-I and KG-II : Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or any Government Body
Eligibility Criteria :
KG - I ( Age as on 01 April 2023 should be 3.5 Years to 4.5 Years )
KG-II ( Age as on 01 April 2023 should be 4.5 Years to 5.5 Years )
- Form won't be eligible for admission even paid and accepted if age criteria is not met.
- The right to admission is reserved with school. Even if you have paid OR qualified for admission the final right to admission will be decided only by the school authority.
Please upload only Standard Passport Size Photo and a Clear Birth Certificate Photo else it may lead to disqualification even after payment.